Friday, October 21, 2011

Why is BYU my obsession??? Most of you who know me know that I am obsessed with BYU everything BYU. For those of you who don't know this and would never suspect me of it need to look at the background of this blog, that and you probably are on drugs. If a stranger asked someone who knew me about Kyle, they would tell them that I am an obsessed BYU fan. I think I only own about 3 red shirts which goes to show that I really don't like the Utah Pukes from Salt Lake. 

BYU was first introduced to me by my old Deacons Quorum adviser, so I started on as a BYU fan late at the age of 12 or 13. I will always remember my first BYU vs. Utah game back in 2006, the game came to the final 3 seconds. Which ended with John Beck throwing a touchdown pass to Johnny Harline.

What I really like about BYU is the hold to their rules, they don't allow athletes to break a rule without being punished for it. Take last year, when Charles Abuo was kicked of the team. He broke a rule so BYU punished him for what he did.
What I also like about BYU is the passion the players have. Max Hall for example commented, "I don't like Utah, in fact I hate them, I hate everything about them...." after Max Hall said this Utah fans were ticked off. 

Any of you who are reading this probably have quit by reading by now, but the last video is what I love most about BYU. It states who they are and what they are. 
 

Well thats all I really have to say, other than 
GO COUGARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment